0.92.3 Release Announcement

Inkscape - Dev mailing list
Hello All,
We just published the announcement for 0.92.3 on the website:
https://inkscape.org/en/news/2018/03/22/announcing-0923-release-inkscape/

If anyone was waiting for this announcement to push any changes to
official repos, or anything else, consider the wait over. :)  Bryce, as
release manager do you want to do the honors of pushing this out to the
inkscape-announce and inkscape-user list?

Anyone is welcome to help us promote this, please help us keep track
here: https://gitlab.com/inkscape/vectors/general/issues/48

Ryan

Re: 0.92.3 Release Announcement

doctormo
Thanks Ryan,

Thanks for all your amazing professional work on this release process.
Looks very impressive.

deviantArt: I'm not sure if I should post a point release there, what
do other people think?

Best Regards, Martin Owens

On Fri, 2018-03-23 at 10:15 -0600, Ryan Gorley via Inkscape-devel
wrote:

> Hello All,
> We just published the announcement for 0.92.3 on the website:
> https://inkscape.org/en/news/2018/03/22/announcing-0923-release-inksc
> ape/
>
> If anyone was waiting for this announcement to push any changes to
> official repos, or anything else, consider the wait over. :)  Bryce,
> as
> release manager do you want to do the honors of pushing this out to
> the
> inkscape-announce and inkscape-user list?
>
> Anyone is welcome to help us promote this, please help us keep track
> here: https://gitlab.com/inkscape/vectors/general/issues/48
>
> Ryan

Re: 0.92.3 Release Announcement

Maren Hachmann
Am 23.03.2018 um 19:10 schrieb Martin Owens:
> Thanks Ryan,
>
> Thanks for all your amazing professional work on this release process.
> Looks very impressive.
>
> deviantArt: I'm not sure if I should post a point release there, what
> do other people think?

- Of course! 0.92.3 gets rid of many small annoyances and one really
nasty, and frequent, crash, everyone who can should update :)