2016 Hackfest attendance, round 2

Tavmjong Bah

Hi,

As we plan for the 2016 Hackfest in Leeds, it is important that we have
a reasonably accurate count of attendees. If you are planning on coming
and your name is not on the list below, please respond to this email.

Attendance is open to any member of the Inkscape community (not just
developers). Travel support is available (thanks to our donors); the
amount will be based on past activity within the Inkscape community.

List of attendees:

    Alex Valavanis (host)
    Tavmjong Bah
    John Cliff
    Martin Owens
    C R
    Marc Jeanmougin
    Sebastian Faubel
    Sebastian's colleague
    Jabier Arraiza
    Krzysztof Kosiński

Tav

Re: 2016 Hackfest attendance, round 2

Martin Owens-2
What is the current situation with the hackfest? Are we on and should I
be getting my flights in order?

Martin,

On Wed, 2016-02-10 at 14:40 +0100, Tavmjong Bah wrote:

> Hi,
>
> As we plan for the 2016 Hackfest in Leeds, it is important that we have
> a reasonably accurate count of attendees. If you are planning on coming
> and your name is not on the list below, please respond to this email.
>
> Attendance is open to any member of the Inkscape community (not just
> developers). Travel support is available (thanks to our donors); the
> amount will be based on past activity within the Inkscape community.
>
> List of attendees:
>
>     Alex Valavanis (host)
>     Tavmjong Bah
>     John Cliff
>     Martin Owens
>     C R
>     Marc Jeanmougin
>     Sebastian Faubel
>     Sebastian's colleague
>     Jabier Arraiza
>     Krzysztof Kosiński
>

> Tav

Re: 2016 Hackfest attendance, round 2

Alex Valavanis-3
Hi Martin,

I'm waiting to confirm the number of delegates with the venue.
Hopefully we'll have a firm confirmation in a couple of days.

AV

On 10 February 2016 at 17:59, Martin Owens <[hidden email]> wrote:

> What is the current situation with the hackfest? Are we on and should I
> be getting my flights in order?
>
> Martin,
>

> On Wed, 2016-02-10 at 14:40 +0100, Tavmjong Bah wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> As we plan for the 2016 Hackfest in Leeds, it is important that we have
>> a reasonably accurate count of attendees. If you are planning on coming
>> and your name is not on the list below, please respond to this email.
>>
>> Attendance is open to any member of the Inkscape community (not just
>> developers). Travel support is available (thanks to our donors); the
>> amount will be based on past activity within the Inkscape community.
>>
>> List of attendees:
>>
>>     Alex Valavanis (host)
>>     Tavmjong Bah
>>     John Cliff
>>     Martin Owens
>>     C R
>>     Marc Jeanmougin
>>     Sebastian Faubel
>>     Sebastian's colleague
>>     Jabier Arraiza
>>     Krzysztof Kosiński
>>

>> Tav

Re: 2016 Hackfest attendance, round 2

the Adib-2
Hello Tav,

I can't make it for the hackfest but I plan to go to LGM.
Still need to arrange flights and accomodadation.
See you all there ...
Adib.
---

Am Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2016 schrieb Tavmjong Bah :

Hi,

As we plan for the 2016 Hackfest in Leeds, it is important that we have
a reasonably accurate count of attendees. If you are planning on coming
and your name is not on the list below, please respond to this email.

Attendance is open to any member of the Inkscape community (not just
developers). Travel support is available (thanks to our donors); the
amount will be based on past activity within the Inkscape community.

List of attendees:

    Alex Valavanis (host)
    Tavmjong Bah
    John Cliff
    Martin Owens
    C R
    Marc Jeanmougin
    Sebastian Faubel
    Sebastian's colleague
    Jabier Arraiza
    Krzysztof Kosiński

Tav

Re: 2016 Hackfest attendance, round 2

Sebastian Faubel
Hello everybody,

we are still commited to attending the hackfest. That would be me and my collegue Moritz Eberl. When will we know for sure that the hackfest will take place so that we can book the flights and accomodation?

~Sebastian

Semiodesk GmbH | Werner-von-Siemens-Str. 6 Geb. 15k, 86159 Augsburg, Germany Phone: +49 821 8854401 | Fax: +49 821 8854410 | www.semiodesk.com

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. Semiodesk GmbH is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

Hello Tav,

I can't make it for the hackfest but I plan to go to LGM.
Still need to arrange flights and accomodadation.
See you all there ...
Adib.
---

Am Mittwoch, 10. Februar 2016 schrieb Tavmjong Bah :

Hi,

As we plan for the 2016 Hackfest in Leeds, it is important that we have
a reasonably accurate count of attendees. If you are planning on coming
and your name is not on the list below, please respond to this email.

Attendance is open to any member of the Inkscape community (not just
developers). Travel support is available (thanks to our donors); the
amount will be based on past activity within the Inkscape community.

List of attendees:

    Alex Valavanis (host)
    Tavmjong Bah
    John Cliff