8 afterMoon

Jabier Arraiza
Hi ¿Anyone want to join on 8 afternoon/evening on Kiel?

Regards, Jabier.

Re: 8 afterMoon

Martin Owens-2

On Wed, 2018-08-29 at 21:34 +0200, Jabier Arraiza wrote:
> Hi ¿Anyone want to join on 8 afternoon/evening on Kiel?

Hi Jabier,

The 8th of September is the Saturday, I think I'll have arrived by
then. So I should be able to join (para que?)

Best Regards, Martin OWens

Re: 8 afterMoon

Jabier Arraiza
Hi doctorMoon ;)

Sometimes in other hackfest there is a previous informal join from part
of the peolple involved, but, of course, is not necessary.

Cheers, Jabier.

On Wed, 2018-08-29 at 21:34 +0200, Jabier Arraiza wrote:
> Hi ¿Anyone want to join on 8 afternoon/evening on Kiel?

Hi Jabier,

The 8th of September is the Saturday, I think I'll have arrived by
then. So I should be able to join (para que?)

Best Regards, Martin OWens

On Wed, 2018-08-29 at 21:34 +0200, Jabier Arraiza wrote:
> Hi ¿Anyone want to join on 8 afternoon/evening on Kiel?

Hi Jabier,

The 8th of September is the Saturday, I think I'll have arrived by
then. So I should be able to join (para que?)

Best Regards, Martin OWens

Re: 8 afterMoon

Jabier Arraiza
Great, we do a call for join on 8.