A future idea: SVG internet kickstarter

Miguel Lopez
Hi Inkscape developers and those who are with Inkscape developers,

This idea just hits right in the back of my head, the minute that
Inkscape gets bugs fix, and a few more improvement, would it be possible
to have every Inkscape users as possible to make their SVGs, and ask
internet browsers and so on to support gradient mesh, and other things
by getting them to make some sort of text to support SVG development and
they post their SVGs on the web? Something like some sort of yearly
campaign. I know this might not amount to much, but it's just something.