About Screen Contributors Vote: Last chance today & tomorrow!

About Screen Contributors Vote: Last chance today & tomorrow!

Maren Hachmann
Hi all,

we have 20 votes so far from Inkscape contributors for the About Screen
for Inkscape 1.0.

If you are a contributor to Inkscape (programming, web design,
translations, marketing/outreach, bug triage, infrastructure, finances,
moderation, ...), and haven't voted yet, please cast your vote today or
tomorrow.

1: Island of Creativity
   https://inkscape.org/~bayubayu/%E2%98%85island-of-creativity

2: Graphic design
   https://inkscape.org/~bozena/%E2%98%85inkscape-10-graphic-design

3: Migrate to Freedom
   https://inkscape.org/~bajinra/%E2%98%85migrate-to-freedom

4: How to Fold a Memory
   https://inkscape.org/~Dismecha/%E2%98%85how-to-fold-a-memory

5: Inkscape 1.0 About Screen
https://inkscape.org/~raniaamina/%E2%98%85inkscape-10-about-screen-by-rania-amina

(the new one: [hidden email]):

Ranking:

Name or nickname:
Contribution to Inkscape:

The vote closes on Sun., December 15, 2019, 23:59:59 UTC (that's tomorrow!).

Kind Regards

About Screen Contributors Vote: Closed!

Maren Hachmann
The Contributor vote closes now.

Thank you, Gellért, and the 23 other contributors who cast their vote!

Everyone who voted should have received a reply with an acknowledgment
of the vote via mailing list. If you didn't get one, please verify with
me that your vote is counted.

The winner will be announced publicly and be made visible in the gallery
on Tuesday. Vectors who are involved with the contest will get to know
the result a bit earlier :)

 Maren