About this tweet

Manuel Jesús Recena Soto
Hello,

My name is Manuel Recena and I'm sending this email due to this tweet where this great FOSS project is looking for someone with experience of working with Ansible.

I replied to this tweet here. I would be interested to participate and contribute to this project.

Please, use this email as a starting point.

Manuel Recena Soto
* manuelrecena.com [/blog]
* linkedin.com/in/recena

Re: About this tweet

Bryce Harrington-3
Hi Manuel,

Thanks for your interest, and welcome aboard!

Please send me your gpg and ssh public keys (or point me at where
they're posted).  Also, have you registered with gitlab.com?  If so, let
me know your account username there.  Is 'recena' your preferred
username for shell accounts?

Bryce

On Sun, Aug 05, 2018 at 01:49:54PM +0200, Manuel Jesús Recena Soto wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My name is Manuel Recena and I'm sending this email due to this tweet
> <https://twitter.com/inkscape/status/1025763338158919680> where this great
> FOSS project is looking for someone with experience of working with Ansible.
>
> I replied to this tweet here
> <https://twitter.com/recena/status/1025854927392972800>. I would be
> interested to participate and contribute to this project.
>
> Please, use this email as a starting point.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Manuel Recena Soto
> * manuelrecena.com [/blog]
> * linkedin.com/in/recena

Re: About this tweet

Manuel Jesús Recena Soto
Hello Bryce,

(replies inline)

On Sun, Aug 5, 2018 at 7:47 PM, Bryce Harrington <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Manuel,

Thanks for your interest, and welcome aboard!

It is my pleasure.

Please send me your gpg and ssh public keys (or point me at where
they're posted).  Also, have you registered with gitlab.com?  If so, let
me know your account username there.  Is 'recena' your preferred
username for shell accounts?

GitLab Account: https://gitlab.com/recena
Public GPG and Public SSH Key are attached.

And yes, I often use "recena" as nickname ;)

On Sun, Aug 05, 2018 at 01:49:54PM +0200, Manuel Jesús Recena Soto wrote:
> Hello,
>
> My name is Manuel Recena and I'm sending this email due to this tweet
> <https://twitter.com/inkscape/status/1025763338158919680> where this great
> FOSS project is looking for someone with experience of working with Ansible.
>
> I replied to this tweet here
> <https://twitter.com/recena/status/1025854927392972800>. I would be
> interested to participate and contribute to this project.
>
> Please, use this email as a starting point.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Manuel Recena Soto
> * manuelrecena.com [/blog]
> * linkedin.com/in/recena

Manuel Recena Soto
* manuelrecena.com [/blog]
* linkedin.com/in/recena

recena-gpg-public.txt (24K) Download Attachment
recena-SSH.pub (544 bytes) Download Attachment