Quantcast

Amazon book

Jabier Arraiza
Hi all.

If anybody is interested there is 2 platforms inside Amazon to publish
with no money, and a commission, of course, printed books and ebooks.
You "only" do the book, design ... and star selling. Also there is a
owner special price that allow to resell or for presents to people
involved, etc, with less margin of course.

Maybe we can do a printing book of inkscape. They also provide legal
codes for the book. I think it can be done in B&W or color.

Cheers, Jabier.