Another video.

Jabier Arraiza
Hi all, here is another video with new feats from a suv chalenge
propose to me, thanks. All can enjoy in 0.92+devel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIzrQ2lpzuw

See all!

Re: Another video.

Jabier Arraiza
Yes is gradient mesh, also works with all kind of gradients, fills,
strokes, filters... you can apply individual things to each pieze and
also allow live editing of nodes.

Thanks for the feedbak!

On Tue, 2017-05-09 at 18:12 +0000, Miguel Lopez wrote:

> Is that gradient mesh?  If so, wow. That makes it even more
> impressive. Other than that, it's definitely getting more powerful.
> Wow.
>
> On 5/9/2017 2:08 PM, Jabier Arraiza wrote:
>
> Hi all, here is another video with new feats from a suv chalenge
> propose to me, thanks. All can enjoy in 0.92+devel.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIzrQ2lpzuw
>
> See all!

Re: Another video.

Forget reply all :(

Great!!!

On Tue, 2017-05-09 at 18:21 +0000, Miguel Lopez wrote:

> No way, you're joking, man.  I gotta try this.
>

> On 5/9/2017 2:20 PM, Jabier Arraiza wrote:
> > Yes is gradient mesh, also works with all kind of gradients, fills,
> > strokes, filters... you can apply individual things to each pieze
> > and
> > also allow live editing of nodes.
> >
> > Thanks for the feedbak!
> >
> > On Tue, 2017-05-09 at 18:12 +0000, Miguel Lopez wrote:
> > > Is that gradient mesh?  If so, wow. That makes it even more
> > > impressive. Other than that, it's definitely getting more
> > > powerful.
> > > Wow.
> > >
> > > On 5/9/2017 2:08 PM, Jabier Arraiza wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi all, here is another video with new feats from a suv chalenge
> > > propose to me, thanks. All can enjoy in 0.92+devel.
> > >
> > > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIzrQ2lpzuw
> > >
> > > See all!

> > > ----

Re: Another video.

Miguel Lopez
I never actually paid attention to that button in Thunderbird, nor have
I seen it. Now, I do, and now I don't have to copy and paste manually.
Thanks.

On 5/9/2017 2:24 PM, Jabier Arraiza wrote:

> Forget reply all :(
>
> Great!!!
>
> On Tue, 2017-05-09 at 18:21 +0000, Miguel Lopez wrote:
>> No way, you're joking, man.  I gotta try this.
>>

>> On 5/9/2017 2:20 PM, Jabier Arraiza wrote:
>>> Yes is gradient mesh, also works with all kind of gradients, fills,
>>> strokes, filters... you can apply individual things to each pieze
>>> and
>>> also allow live editing of nodes.
>>>
>>> Thanks for the feedbak!

Re: Another video.

Pardon me while I pick my jaw up off the floor. :D

Very nice work Jabier!
This is going to be so much fun to play with.

-C

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 7:08 PM, Jabier Arraiza <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all, here is another video with new feats from a suv chalenge
> propose to me, thanks. All can enjoy in 0.92+devel.
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIzrQ2lpzuw
>
> See all!

Re: Another video.

Jabier Arraiza