Any Python GSOC projects?

mihaela.jurkovic

I noticed only C++ projects listed, are there any Python available?

http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Google_Summer_of_Code#P1._Better_CSS_Style_Sheet_Support

Someone asked about Python developer internship for a junior to mid level, and I was wondering if we fit the bill.

Mihaela

Re: Any Python GSOC projects?

doctormo
On Thu, 2018-03-08 at 00:51 +0100, Mihaela wrote:
> I noticed only C++ projects listed, are there any Python available?
> http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Google_Summer_of_Code#P1._Bet
> ter_CSS_Style_Sheet_Support
> Someone asked about Python developer internship for a junior to mid
> level, and I was wondering if we fit the bill.
> Mihaela

We may do.

We have tasks on the website which is python, we also have extensions
which are python based. So there's python in use but it depends on the
skill level and interest of the person.