Backport to 1.0.x

Diederik van Lierop
Hi,

Can anyone please backport
https://gitlab.com/inkscape/inkscape/commit/c883c43ac53a82a00471ff28eb274ce61b5379ef
to the 1.0.x branch? It appears that I don't have sufficient rights for
this.

I've already checked out that branch, applied the patch, and confirmed
that it works exactly the same as for master.

Best regards,

Diederik

Re: Backport to 1.0.x

Marc Jeanmougin
Hi,

I believe you have sufficient rights, but you can't "just push" to that
branch, you have to do a merge request to force a CI run and send emails
to subscribers (then merge from the MR)

You can do it from the gitlab UI with "Options->cherrypick" from your
commit, and select the 1.0.x branch as target

Bests,

--
Mc

On 2/5/20 10:34 PM, Diederik van Lierop wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Can anyone please backport
> https://gitlab.com/inkscape/inkscape/commit/c883c43ac53a82a00471ff28eb274ce61b5379ef
> to the 1.0.x branch? It appears that I don't have sufficient rights
> for this.
>
> I've already checked out that branch, applied the patch, and confirmed
> that it works exactly the same as for master.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Diederik

Re: Backport to 1.0.x

Diederik van Lierop
Thanks Marc and René for your help, I was indeed trying to push directly!

Diederik