Be member of the Inkscape Developers team on Launchpad

Be member of the Inkscape Developers team on Launchpad

YuGiOhJCJ Mailing-List
Hello,

I have something to commit.
Can I be approved as a member of the Inkscape Developers team on Launchpad please?

https://launchpad.net/~yugiohjcj

Thank you.
Best regards.

Re: Be member of the Inkscape Developers team on Launchpad

Bryce Harrington-3
On Sat, Mar 04, 2017 at 09:34:12PM +0100, YuGiOhJCJ Mailing-List wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I have something to commit.
> Can I be approved as a member of the Inkscape Developers team on Launchpad please?
>
> https://launchpad.net/~yugiohjcj

Hi YuGiOhJCJ,

Welcome!  I took a quick look at your patch and it seems good, but will
let someone else doublecheck and land it.  I think it would be fine for
inclusion on the 0.92.x branch as well.

For commit access we have a "2 patches" rule - have you previously
had another patch landed?

Re: Be member of the Inkscape Developers team on Launchpad

YuGiOhJCJ Mailing-List
Well, I have not planed an other patch for Inkscape.
I thought that being a member of the Inkscape Developers team on Launchpad was the only way to submit patches but after a discussion on the #inkscape-devel channel of the freenode IRC network with rindolf and su_v, I understood that I could just do a merge proposal of my branch (that is similar to a Pull Request on GitHub).
So, I am happy with that.

But who knows, maybe I will submit other patches later if I can fix some other existing bugs.
In this case, I will maybe ask to be member of the Inkscape Developers team on Launchpad.

Thanks a lot.
Problem solved.

On Sun, Mar 05, 2017 at 01:39:11AM +0100, YuGiOhJCJ Mailing-List wrote:
> Well, I have not planed an other patch for Inkscape.
> I thought that being a member of the Inkscape Developers team on Launchpad was the only way to submit patches but after a discussion on the #inkscape-devel channel of the freenode IRC network with rindolf and su_v, I understood that I could just do a merge proposal of my branch (that is similar to a Pull Request on GitHub).
> So, I am happy with that.
>
> But who knows, maybe I will submit other patches later if I can fix some other existing bugs.
> In this case, I will maybe ask to be member of the Inkscape Developers team on Launchpad.
>
> Thanks a lot.
> Problem solved.

Great, well if you do decide to get involved I'll look forward to
welcoming you aboard the team.

Bryce