Board meeting Friday Aug 3rd at 10am Pacific

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Board meeting Friday Aug 3rd at 10am Pacific

Bryce Harrington-3
Our monthly board meeting is scheduled for Friday, Aug 3rd,
at 10am Pacific in #inkscape-devel.  All members are welcome.

    http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Board_Meetings


Agenda:
-------
    * Kiel Hackfest
    ** [[Hackfest2018 Kiel]] - Sun, 2018-09-09 until Thu, 2018-09-13
   
    * Future meetings/hackfests.
    ** [http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/17x/ SCALE] - March 7th-10th,
       2019 (Pasadena, California)
    ** [http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2019/ LGM 2019] - May 30th-June 3rd
       (Saarbrucken, Germany) Proposed. (About two hours by train from
       Paris.)
   
    * Merchandise sales
    ** Spreadshirt
    ** Evaluate self-serve merchandise sales - spreadshirt, cafepress,
       Golden Ribbon, Think Penguin or similar [Mc]
   
    * Outreachy: Next round starts in August
      [https://www.outreachy.org/mentor/]
   
    * Action Items
   
    * Other Business


Action Items from last meeting:
-------------------------------
   
        === Kiel Hackfest 2018 ===
        ♦ ACTION: (Re-)Announce Kiel hackfest on inkscape-devel@ [Tav]
        ♢ ACTION: Plan video for Kiel hackfest [crogers]
        ♢ ACTION: Arrange additional Kiel hackfest attendance vote [bryce]
        ♦ ACTION: Let folks know the new paypal tag for hackfests [bryce]
        ♦ ACTION: Kiel hackfest donation request news article [Moini, Ryangorley]
   
        === Future meetings/hackfests ===
        ♢ ACTION: Set up wiki page for SCALE hackfest
        ♢ ACTION: Check into pre/post SCALE meeting options & AirBNB [tedg, scislac]
   
        === 0.92.4 Release ===
        ♢ ACTION: Kickoff 0.92.4 release in early August [bryce]
        ♢ ACTION: Remember to put correct version string in AC_ for 0.92.4 [bryce]
   
        === 1.0 Release ===
        ♢ ACTION: Check in with people doing test case conversion [Tav]
        ♢ ACTION: ping jimmac about the symbolic icons for adding the theme to Inkscape [scislac]
        ♢ ACTION: Set up wiki page for collecting ideas of things worth getting fixed for 1.0 [crogers]
        ♢ ACTION: Brainstorm plans for 1.0beta / 1.0 commemorative merch [crogers, tedg]
        ♢ ACTION: Plan video for Inkscape 1.0 release [crogers]
   
        === Merchandise Sales ===
        ♢ ACTION: Finalize spreadshirt for launch [crogers, Mc]


Transcripts of previous meetings:
---------------------------------
    http://alpha.inkscape.org/board/meetings/transcripts/


Bryce

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Inkscape-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/inkscape-devel

signature.asc (188 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Inkscape-board] Board meeting Friday Aug 3rd at 10am Pacific

Bryce Harrington-3
Transcript from the meeting:

    http://alpha.inkscape.org/board/meetings/transcripts/2018-08-03.log.html

Action Items:

    === Recently Completed ===
    ♦ ACTION: Plan video for Kiel hackfest [crogers]
    ♦ ACTION: Arrange additional Kiel hackfest attendance vote [bryce]
    ♦ ACTION: Set up wiki page for collecting ideas of things worth
      getting fixed for 1.0 [crogers]
    ♦ ACTION: Finalize spreadshirt for launch [crogers, Mc]

    == Merchandise Sales ==
    ♢ ACTION: Investigate hellotux.com for merchandise [crogers]
    ♢ ACTION: Coordinate announcement of spreadshirt with hackfest [crogers, vectors team]

    === Future meetings/hackfests ===
    ♢ ACTION: Set up wiki page for SCALE hackfest [Tav]
    ♢ ACTION: Check into pre/post SCALE meeting options & AirBNB [tedg, scislac]

    === 0.92.4 Release ===
    ♢ ACTION: Kickoff 0.92.4 release in early August [bryce]
    ♢ ACTION: Remember to put correct version string in AC_ for 0.92.4 [bryce]

    === 1.0 Release ===
    ♢ ACTION: Check in with people doing test case conversion [Tav]
    ♢ ACTION: ping jimmac/barbara about the symbolic icons for adding the theme to Inkscape [scislac]
    ♢ ACTION: Plan video for Inkscape 1.0 release [crogers]
    ♢ ACTION: Brainstorm plans for 1.0beta / 1.0 commemorative merch [crogers, tedg]
    ♢ ACTION: Review bug fix list http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/1.0_Release_Bug_Fix_List [bryce]
    ♢ ACTION: Plan bug management for 1.0 [bryce,Mc]

    === Outreachy ===
    ♢ ACTION: Verify that outreachy project proposal is written and available online [doctormo]

Next meeting will be Friday, September 7th; this is just 2 days ahead of
the Hackfest, for which some board members will be on travel.

Bryce

On Thu, Aug 02, 2018 at 05:15:21PM -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:

> Our monthly board meeting is scheduled for Friday, Aug 3rd,
> at 10am Pacific in #inkscape-devel.  All members are welcome.
>
>     http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Board_Meetings
>
>
> Agenda:
> -------
>     * Kiel Hackfest
>     ** [[Hackfest2018 Kiel]] - Sun, 2018-09-09 until Thu, 2018-09-13
>    
>     * Future meetings/hackfests.
>     ** [http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/17x/ SCALE] - March 7th-10th,
>        2019 (Pasadena, California)
>     ** [http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2019/ LGM 2019] - May 30th-June 3rd
>        (Saarbrucken, Germany) Proposed. (About two hours by train from
>        Paris.)
>    
>     * Merchandise sales
>     ** Spreadshirt
>     ** Evaluate self-serve merchandise sales - spreadshirt, cafepress,
>        Golden Ribbon, Think Penguin or similar [Mc]
>    
>     * Outreachy: Next round starts in August
>       [https://www.outreachy.org/mentor/]
>    
>     * Action Items
>    
>     * Other Business
>
>
> Action Items from last meeting:
> -------------------------------
>    
>         === Kiel Hackfest 2018 ===
>         ♦ ACTION: (Re-)Announce Kiel hackfest on inkscape-devel@ [Tav]
>         ♢ ACTION: Plan video for Kiel hackfest [crogers]
>         ♢ ACTION: Arrange additional Kiel hackfest attendance vote [bryce]
>         ♦ ACTION: Let folks know the new paypal tag for hackfests [bryce]
>         ♦ ACTION: Kiel hackfest donation request news article [Moini, Ryangorley]
>    
>         === Future meetings/hackfests ===
>         ♢ ACTION: Set up wiki page for SCALE hackfest
>         ♢ ACTION: Check into pre/post SCALE meeting options & AirBNB [tedg, scislac]
>    
>         === 0.92.4 Release ===
>         ♢ ACTION: Kickoff 0.92.4 release in early August [bryce]
>         ♢ ACTION: Remember to put correct version string in AC_ for 0.92.4 [bryce]
>    
>         === 1.0 Release ===
>         ♢ ACTION: Check in with people doing test case conversion [Tav]
>         ♢ ACTION: ping jimmac about the symbolic icons for adding the theme to Inkscape [scislac]
>         ♢ ACTION: Set up wiki page for collecting ideas of things worth getting fixed for 1.0 [crogers]
>         ♢ ACTION: Brainstorm plans for 1.0beta / 1.0 commemorative merch [crogers, tedg]
>         ♢ ACTION: Plan video for Inkscape 1.0 release [crogers]
>    
>         === Merchandise Sales ===
>         ♢ ACTION: Finalize spreadshirt for launch [crogers, Mc]
>
>
> Transcripts of previous meetings:
> ---------------------------------
>     http://alpha.inkscape.org/board/meetings/transcripts/
>
>
> Bryce

> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG v1
>
> iEYEARECAAYFAltjnpkACgkQEaMBVuDmdhFMoACfXm0EsKASYBy08eKi1DwA+kkQ
> vLoAn2yXf3MJIXywPdGrDHXGh0d+QqC+
> =y5FL
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
> engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot

> _______________________________________________
> Inkscape-board mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/inkscape-board


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Inkscape-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/inkscape-devel

signature.asc (188 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Inkscape-board] Board meeting Friday Aug 3rd at 10am Pacific

doctormo
On Fri, 2018-08-03 at 19:26 -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> Next meeting will be Friday, September 7th; this is just 2 days ahead
> of the Hackfest, for which some board members will be on travel.

I wanted to reschedule the next board meeting for the following
Tuesday.

Martin,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Inkscape-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/inkscape-devel
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Inkscape-board] Board meeting Friday Aug 3rd at 10am Pacific

Bryce Harrington-3
On Sat, Aug 04, 2018 at 08:48:40AM -0400, [hidden email] wrote:
> On Fri, 2018-08-03 at 19:26 -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> > Next meeting will be Friday, September 7th; this is just 2 days ahead
> > of the Hackfest, for which some board members will be on travel.
>
> I wanted to reschedule the next board meeting for the following
> Tuesday.

Let's keep to the existing schedule, after all it may be useful if
there's last minute planning or arrangements needed.  Since I won't be
at the hackfest I'd prefer not to try to run the meeting during it.

Bryce

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Inkscape-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/inkscape-devel