Board meeting Friday Jun 1st at 10am Pacific

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Board meeting Friday Jun 1st at 10am Pacific

Bryce Harrington-3
Our monthly board meeting is scheduled for Friday, Jun 1st,
at 10am Pacific in #inkscape-devel.  All members are welcome.

    http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Board_Meetings


Agenda:
-------
    * Future meetings/hackfests.
    ** [[Hackfest2018 Kiel]] - Sun, 2018-09-09 until Thu, 2018-09-13 (Kiel,
       Germany) - Proposed
    ** [http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/17x/ SCALE] - March 7th-10th,
       2019 (Pasadena, California)
    ** [http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2019/ LGM 2019] - May 30th-June 3rd
       (Saarbrucken, Germany) Proposed. (About two hours by train from
       Paris.)
   
    * Merchandise sales
    ** Spreadshirt
    ** Evaluate self-serve merchandise sales - spreadshirt, cafepress,
       Golden Ribbon, Think Penguin or similar [Mc]
   
    * Outreachy: Next round starts in August
      [https://www.outreachy.org/mentor/]
   
    * Action Items
   
    * Other Business


Action Items from last meeting:
-------------------------------
   
        === Future meetings/hackfests ===
        ♢ ACTION: Start thread on mailing list to organize next steps for event planning 2018/2019 [bryce]
   
        === Action Items ===
        ♢ ACTION: Put together article on website about LGM event [Mc, doctormon]
        ♢ ACTION: Initial planning/contacts for Outreachy [bryce]
   
        === Other Business ===
        ♢ ACTION: Follow up with prkos on requirements for inkscapeforum [bryce]


Transcripts of previous meetings:
---------------------------------
    http://alpha.inkscape.org/board/meetings/transcripts/


Bryce

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Inkscape-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/inkscape-devel

signature.asc (188 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Board meeting Friday Jun 1st at 10am Pacific

Bryce Harrington-3
Meeting Transcript:
-------------------
    http://alpha.inkscape.org/board/meetings/transcripts/2018-06-01.log.html


Past Action Items:
------------------
    === Future meetings/hackfests ===
    ♦ ACTION: Start thread on mailing list to organize next steps for event planning 2018/2019 [bryce]

    === Other Action Items ===
    ♢ ACTION: Put together article on website about LGM event [Mc, doctormon]
    ♦ ACTION: Initial planning/contacts for Outreachy [bryce]

    === Other Business ===
    ♦ ACTION: Follow up with prkos on requirements for inkscapeforum [bryce]


New Action Items:
-----------------
    === Upcoming Events 2018-19: Kiel Hackfest; SCALE; LGM ===
    ♢ ACTION: Arrange vote #1 on Kiel hackfest (official decision) [bryce]
    ♢ ACTION: Arrange vote #2 on Kiel hackfest (funding arrangements) [bryce]
    ♢ ACTION: Check into pre/post SCALE meeting options & AirBNB [tedg, scislac]
    ♢ ACTION: Brainstorm plans for 1.0beta / 1.0 commemorative merch [crogers, tedg]

    === Merchadise Sales ===
    ♢ ACTION: Followup with crogers on spreadshirt progress [Mc]

    === Other Action Items ===
    ♢ ACTION: ping jimmac about the symbolic icons for adding the theme to Inkscape [scislac]
    ♢ ACTION: Send prkos link to mailman ansible code [bryce]
    ♢ ACTION: Plan video for Inkscape 1.0 release [assignee needed]


On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 05:03:43PM -0700, [hidden email] wrote:

> Our monthly board meeting is scheduled for Friday, Jun 1st,
> at 10am Pacific in #inkscape-devel.  All members are welcome.
>
>     http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Board_Meetings
>
>
> Agenda:
> -------
>     * Future meetings/hackfests.
>     ** [[Hackfest2018 Kiel]] - Sun, 2018-09-09 until Thu, 2018-09-13 (Kiel,
>        Germany) - Proposed
>     ** [http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/17x/ SCALE] - March 7th-10th,
>        2019 (Pasadena, California)
>     ** [http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2019/ LGM 2019] - May 30th-June 3rd
>        (Saarbrucken, Germany) Proposed. (About two hours by train from
>        Paris.)
>    
>     * Merchandise sales
>     ** Spreadshirt
>     ** Evaluate self-serve merchandise sales - spreadshirt, cafepress,
>        Golden Ribbon, Think Penguin or similar [Mc]
>    
>     * Outreachy: Next round starts in August
>       [https://www.outreachy.org/mentor/]
>    
>     * Action Items
>    
>     * Other Business
>
>
> Action Items from last meeting:
> -------------------------------
>    
>         === Future meetings/hackfests ===
>         ♢ ACTION: Start thread on mailing list to organize next steps for event planning 2018/2019 [bryce]
>    
>         === Action Items ===
>         ♢ ACTION: Put together article on website about LGM event [Mc, doctormon]
>         ♢ ACTION: Initial planning/contacts for Outreachy [bryce]
>    
>         === Other Business ===
>         ♢ ACTION: Follow up with prkos on requirements for inkscapeforum [bryce]
>
>
> Transcripts of previous meetings:
> ---------------------------------
>     http://alpha.inkscape.org/board/meetings/transcripts/
>
>
> Bryce

> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG v1
>
> iEYEARECAAYFAlsQjV8ACgkQEaMBVuDmdhFlbgCeJvUoy4VBm9kKdxS+sbN4lZBa
> zwwAoKAUvEUoo3gSDIrW7GiVU30Q/e3I
> =VmG9
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
> engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot

> _______________________________________________
> Inkscape-devel mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/inkscape-devel


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Inkscape-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/inkscape-devel