Board meeting Friday Jun 7th at 10am Pacific

Board meeting Friday Jun 7th at 10am Pacific

Bryce Harrington-3
Our monthly board meeting is scheduled for Friday, Jun 7th,
at 10am Pacific in #inkscape-devel.  All members are welcome.

    http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Board_Meetings

Agenda:
-------
    * CoC: escalation point person needed

    * Hackfest debrief [http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2019/ LGM 2019]

    * Infrastructure
    ** mailing list migration off SourceForge
    ** Wiki migration off OSUOSL

    * GSoC

    * Other Business
    ** CoC Escalation Point
    *** Need someone to handle escalated complaints re CoC, since Krzysztof Kosiński has resigned.  Hopefully someone with training or experience with conflict resolution or mediation.  Not much time needed, probably would never happen, but need to be ready just in case.  Currently it's vacant.
    ** Forums:  Should a job postings area be included?
    *** Discuss the possibility of having something like a jobs board on the new forum.  Something similar to https://forum.inkscapecommunity.com/index.php?board=12.0  Would need strict rules to prevent misuse, spam, liability, etc.

Action Items from last meeting:
-------------------------------

    == Bug Migration ==
     ♢ ACTION: (Blocked) Check with SFC if amounts of $100 / $50 / $25 for 1st, 2nd, 3rd is within IRS limits [bryce]
     ♢ ACTION: (Blocked) Hold referendum on top game prizes after confirmed by SFC [bryce]

    == Inkscape 1.0 beta ==
     ♢ ACTION: Check in with people doing test case conversion [Tav]
     ♢ ACTION: ping jimmac/barbara about the symbolic icons for adding the theme to Inkscape [scislac]
     ♢ ACTION: Plan video for Inkscape 1.0 release [crogers]
     ♢ ACTION: Brainstorm plans for 1.0beta / 1.0 commemorative merch [crogers, tedg]

    === Sponsorship Management ===
     ♢ ACTION: Find out about the new event insurance from #conservancy [tedg]

Transcripts of previous meetings:

Re: [Inkscape-board] Board meeting Friday Jun 7th at 10am Pacific

Bryce Harrington-3
Transcript from the meeting:

    http://alpha.inkscape.org/board/meetings/transcripts/2019-06-07.log.html

Carried Action Items:

== Bug Migration ==
 ♢ ACTION: (Blocked) Check with SFC if amounts of $100 / $50 / $25 for 1st, 2nd, 3rd is within IRS limits [bryce]
 ♢ ACTION: (Blocked) Hold referendum on top game prizes after confirmed by SFC [bryce]

== Inkscape 1.0 beta ==
 ♢ ACTION: Check in with people doing test case conversion [Tav]
 ♢ ACTION: ping jimmac/barbara about the symbolic icons for adding the theme to Inkscape [scislac]
 ♢ ACTION: Plan video for Inkscape 1.0 release [crogers]
 ♢ ACTION: Brainstorm plans for 1.0beta / 1.0 commemorative merch [crogers, tedg]

=== Sponsorship Management ===
 ♢ ACTION: Find out about the new event insurance from #conservancy [tedg]

Next meeting will be Friday, 2019-07-05