Board meeting Friday May 3rd at 10am Pacific

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Board meeting Friday May 3rd at 10am Pacific

Bryce Harrington-3
Our monthly board meeting is scheduled for Friday, May 3rd,
at 10am Pacific in #inkscape-devel.  All members are welcome.

    http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Board_Meetings

@Tav: I'm not sure I'll be able to run the meeting Friday, as I'm
starting a new job this week.  If I'm not present at the start, would
you mind chairing the meeting?  Thanks -- Bryce


Agenda:
-------
    * Hackfest [http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2019/ LGM 2019]
    ** May 30th-June 3rd (Saarbrucken, Germany)
    ** Travelers must have arrangements made and listed in wiki
   
    * GSoC
   
    * Budget
    ** Referendum review & discussion
    ** Vector team budget approval process?
   
    * Bug migration off Launchpad
   
    * Infrastructure
    ** mailing list migration off SourceForge
    ** Wiki migration off OSUOSL
    ** Weblate service deployment
   
    * Software Release status
    ** 2geom 1.1
    ** Inkscape 0.92.5
    ** Inkscape 1.0beta
   
    * Fundraising
    ** Establish a fundraising team
    ** Fndraising objectives for FY2019
    ** Fundraising activity ideas?
   
    * Recruitment
    ** Recruitment objectives for FY2019
    ** Onboarding process improvement ideas?
   
   
    * Other Business


Action Items from last meeting:
-------------------------------
   
    == Hackfest Saarbrücken ==
     ♦ ACTION: Send official email to list about hackfest [tav]
     ♦ ACTION: Get responses from "People to Invite" list [tav]
     ♦ ACTION: Vote for hackfest booth materials, that Moini will be procuring [bryce]
     ♦ ACTION: Vote for sticker reimbursements, that Cr will be procuring [bryce]
   
    == Bug Migration ==
     ♢ ACTION: Check with SFC if amounts of $100 / $50 / $25 for 1st, 2nd, 3rd is within IRS limits [bryce]
     ♢ ACTION: Hold referendum on top game prizes after confirmed by SFC [bryce]
   
    == Inkscape 1.0 beta ==
     ♢ ACTION: Check in with people doing test case conversion [Tav]
     ♢ ACTION: ping jimmac/barbara about the symbolic icons for adding the theme to Inkscape [scislac]
     ♢ ACTION: Plan video for Inkscape 1.0 release [crogers]
     ♢ ACTION: Brainstorm plans for 1.0beta / 1.0 commemorative merch [crogers, tedg]
   
    === Sponsorship Management ===
     ♢ ACTION: Find out about the new event insurance from #conservancy [tedg]


Transcripts of previous meetings:
---------------------------------
    http://alpha.inkscape.org/board/meetings/transcripts/


Bryce


_______________________________________________
Inkscape-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/inkscape-devel

signature.asc (849 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Inkscape-board] Board meeting Friday May 3rd at 10am Pacific

Bryce Harrington-3
Transcript from the meeting:

    http://alpha.inkscape.org/board/meetings/transcripts/2019-05-03.log.html

Next meeting will be Friday, 2019-06-07

On Tue, Apr 30, 2019 at 05:07:07PM -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:

> Our monthly board meeting is scheduled for Friday, May 3rd,
> at 10am Pacific in #inkscape-devel.  All members are welcome.
>
>     http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Board_Meetings
>
> @Tav: I'm not sure I'll be able to run the meeting Friday, as I'm
> starting a new job this week.  If I'm not present at the start, would
> you mind chairing the meeting?  Thanks -- Bryce
>
>
> Agenda:
> -------
>     * Hackfest [http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2019/ LGM 2019]
>     ** May 30th-June 3rd (Saarbrucken, Germany)
>     ** Travelers must have arrangements made and listed in wiki
>    
>     * GSoC
>    
>     * Budget
>     ** Referendum review & discussion
>     ** Vector team budget approval process?
>    
>     * Bug migration off Launchpad
>    
>     * Infrastructure
>     ** mailing list migration off SourceForge
>     ** Wiki migration off OSUOSL
>     ** Weblate service deployment
>    
>     * Software Release status
>     ** 2geom 1.1
>     ** Inkscape 0.92.5
>     ** Inkscape 1.0beta
>    
>     * Fundraising
>     ** Establish a fundraising team
>     ** Fndraising objectives for FY2019
>     ** Fundraising activity ideas?
>    
>     * Recruitment
>     ** Recruitment objectives for FY2019
>     ** Onboarding process improvement ideas?
>    
>    
>     * Other Business
>
>
> Action Items from last meeting:
> -------------------------------
>    
>     == Hackfest Saarbrücken ==
>      ♦ ACTION: Send official email to list about hackfest [tav]
>      ♦ ACTION: Get responses from "People to Invite" list [tav]
>      ♦ ACTION: Vote for hackfest booth materials, that Moini will be procuring [bryce]
>      ♦ ACTION: Vote for sticker reimbursements, that Cr will be procuring [bryce]
>    
>     == Bug Migration ==
>      ♢ ACTION: Check with SFC if amounts of $100 / $50 / $25 for 1st, 2nd, 3rd is within IRS limits [bryce]
>      ♢ ACTION: Hold referendum on top game prizes after confirmed by SFC [bryce]
>    
>     == Inkscape 1.0 beta ==
>      ♢ ACTION: Check in with people doing test case conversion [Tav]
>      ♢ ACTION: ping jimmac/barbara about the symbolic icons for adding the theme to Inkscape [scislac]
>      ♢ ACTION: Plan video for Inkscape 1.0 release [crogers]
>      ♢ ACTION: Brainstorm plans for 1.0beta / 1.0 commemorative merch [crogers, tedg]
>    
>     === Sponsorship Management ===
>      ♢ ACTION: Find out about the new event insurance from #conservancy [tedg]
>
>
> Transcripts of previous meetings:
> ---------------------------------
>     http://alpha.inkscape.org/board/meetings/transcripts/
>
>
> Bryce

> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
>
> iQIzBAABCgAdFiEEpmEQCz2sHU8srYpU5gOyV4+48PsFAlzI4yoACgkQ5gOyV4+4
> 8Pu3SA/9GTd8gK1u2sMDQd5VtIHZT0Kl1jNlYoRlsW32sab4cBu69pZTcoSLEIX3
> pjcaP0Sq0ijyvtac2qZINS6kQkx+ZnoByCoAwdlZbo57o70WyOlJ4qOduaPjaOr3
> 6BlmZoiQTYSqHpPHjxyuADq9RJuQw6GrDmnIk9WxQRajZXVyjdIQ4zfRwYoJrWtY
> AbRw/Q+rftCnkTYJmyNtbZMO/2HB5YKQhgNd8ZAEUEHYDNFqpog/tyJe8P2RdQ/4
> ENeUmNZ0wLzvGu7Q8b0raG/2Xi/0y0V1x4FNhd3fIzWfvs6dp5lhpD3ofu3kElSc
> mR/TSfc7mq/I2j3VcrWwEJnVX+ZzXw5KQpKivovNTH04blyEQTZDC7z9bKM63Ulm
> 9KQovB3H4ujnNhdFa7nxtOVhMK9W3IKNWujCxZzTsepV49VHBBfZ37Hxxpy9ovJs
> UR8blR2Q7Gq4SqVYPZFjf8NvqOraYkONGHEB+2/2pI9hILpYuMf3uYWJHZQhXtEl
> WyWGm7YvYZE8Gqbhy2NZNAdO30ld5sY1HDM67F/1RnSSNAbIR+rTgYldGX5ahuwP
> L6uJMYJe3KZ9O5EYiNOK5YE3eNEmitXquVXagSql5uMA9l4p64T4NvaaOTl6NDyR
> uAKfakACDHcQAZIDIoTF4jWHZ11HOJBIDESGARXyvprIastwChs=
> =UXcm
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----



> _______________________________________________
> Inkscape-board mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/inkscape-board



_______________________________________________
Inkscape-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/inkscape-devel