Board meeting Friday May 4th at 10am Pacific

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Board meeting Friday May 4th at 10am Pacific

Bryce Harrington-3
Our monthly board meeting is scheduled for this Friday, May 4th,
at 10am Pacific in #inkscape-devel.  All members are welcome.

    http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Board_Meetings


Agenda:
-------
    * LGM Debrief
    * Future meetings/hackfests.
      + [https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2018 GUADEC 2018] - July 6th-11th
        (Ameria, Spain) GTK conference
      + [http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2019/ LGM 2019] - May 30th-June 3rd
        (Saarbrucken, Germany) Proposed. (About two hours by train from
        Paris.)
      + SCALE
    * Sponsorships
    * Merchandise sales
      + Spreadshirt [cr]
      + Evaluate self-serve merchandise sales - spreadshirt, cafepress,
        Golden Ribbon, Think Penguin or similar [Mc]
    * Action items
    * Other Business


Action Items from last meeting:
-------------------------------
    === LGM Hackfest 2018 ===
    ♢ ACTION: LGM 2018 reminder email [Tav]
    ♢ ACTION: Arrange vote on a sponsored dinner at LGM 2018 [bryce]
    ♢ ACTION: Clarify funding rules to include contributors to inkscape-web, 2geom (maybe more?)  [Tav]
   
    === Outreachy ===
    ♢ ACTION: Initial planning/contacts for Outreachy [bryce]


Transcripts of previous meetings:
---------------------------------
    http://alpha.inkscape.org/board/meetings/transcripts/


Bryce

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Inkscape-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/inkscape-devel

signature.asc (188 bytes) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [Inkscape-board] Board meeting Friday May 4th at 10am Pacific

Bryce Harrington-3
Transcript
----------
    http://alpha.inkscape.org/board/meetings/transcripts/2018-05-04.log.html


Action items
------------
    === Future meetings/hackfests ===
    ♢ ACTION: Start thread on mailing list to organize next steps for
      event planning 2018/2019 [bryce]

    === Action Items ===
    ♢ ACTION: Put together article on website about LGM event [Mc, doctormon]
    ♢ ACTION: Initial planning/contacts for Outreachy [bryce]

    === Other Business ===
    ♢ ACTION: Follow up with prkos on requirements for inkscapeforum
    [bryce]


On Thu, May 03, 2018 at 09:55:20AM -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:

> Our monthly board meeting is scheduled for this Friday, May 4th,
> at 10am Pacific in #inkscape-devel.  All members are welcome.
>
>     http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Board_Meetings
>
>
> Agenda:
> -------
>     * LGM Debrief
>     * Future meetings/hackfests.
>       + [https://wiki.gnome.org/GUADEC/2018 GUADEC 2018] - July 6th-11th
>         (Ameria, Spain) GTK conference
>       + [http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2019/ LGM 2019] - May 30th-June 3rd
>         (Saarbrucken, Germany) Proposed. (About two hours by train from
>         Paris.)
>       + SCALE
>     * Sponsorships
>     * Merchandise sales
>       + Spreadshirt [cr]
>       + Evaluate self-serve merchandise sales - spreadshirt, cafepress,
>         Golden Ribbon, Think Penguin or similar [Mc]
>     * Action items
>     * Other Business
>
>
> Action Items from last meeting:
> -------------------------------
>     === LGM Hackfest 2018 ===
>     ♢ ACTION: LGM 2018 reminder email [Tav]
>     ♢ ACTION: Arrange vote on a sponsored dinner at LGM 2018 [bryce]
>     ♢ ACTION: Clarify funding rules to include contributors to inkscape-web, 2geom (maybe more?)  [Tav]
>    
>     === Outreachy ===
>     ♢ ACTION: Initial planning/contacts for Outreachy [bryce]
>
>
> Transcripts of previous meetings:
> ---------------------------------
>     http://alpha.inkscape.org/board/meetings/transcripts/
>
>
> Bryce

> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: GnuPG v1
>
> iEYEARECAAYFAlrrPvgACgkQEaMBVuDmdhFFzQCgx1nlv99jUitA5Y1lpxP+ulCb
> N5wAn3qOaNOT5WJGZ/l5XugdfTmiLg30
> =dwiE
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----


> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
> engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot

> _______________________________________________
> Inkscape-board mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/inkscape-board


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Check out the vibrant tech community on one of the world's most
engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot
_______________________________________________
Inkscape-devel mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/inkscape-devel