Board meeting Friday Sep 7th at 10am Pacific

Board meeting Friday Sep 7th at 10am Pacific

Bryce Harrington-3
Our monthly board meeting is scheduled for Friday, Sep 7th,
at 10am Pacific in #inkscape-devel.  All members are welcome.

    http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Board_Meetings

Agenda:
-------
    * Kiel Hackfest next week ~ [[Hackfest2018 Kiel]]

    * Future meetings/hackfests.
    ** [http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/17x/ SCALE] - March 7th-10th,
       2019 (Pasadena, California)
    ** [http://libregraphicsmeeting.org/2019/ LGM 2019] - May 30th-June 3rd
       (Saarbrucken, Germany) Proposed. (About two hours by train from
       Paris.)

    * Merchandise sales
    ** Spreadshirt
    ** Evaluate self-serve merchandise sales - spreadshirt, cafepress,
       Golden Ribbon, Think Penguin or similar [Mc]

    * Outreachy: Next round starts in August
      [https://www.outreachy.org/mentor/]

    * Action Items

    * Other Business

Action Items from last meeting:
-------------------------------

        == Merchandise Sales ==
        ♢ ACTION: Investigate hellotux.com for merchandise [crogers]
        ♢ ACTION: Coordinate announcement of spreadshirt with hackfest [crogers, vectors team]

        === Future meetings/hackfests ===
        ♢ ACTION: Set up wiki page for SCALE hackfest [Tav]
        ♢ ACTION: Check into pre/post SCALE meeting options & AirBNB [tedg, scislac]

        === 0.92.4 Release ===
        ♢ ACTION: Kickoff 0.92.4 release in early August [bryce]
        ♢ ACTION: Remember to put correct version string in AC_ for 0.92.4 [bryce]

        === 1.0 Release ===
        ♢ ACTION: Check in with people doing test case conversion [Tav]
        ♢ ACTION: ping jimmac/barbara about the symbolic icons for adding the theme to Inkscape [scislac]
        ♢ ACTION: Plan video for Inkscape 1.0 release [crogers]
        ♢ ACTION: Brainstorm plans for 1.0beta / 1.0 commemorative merch [crogers, tedg]
        ♢ ACTION: Review bug fix list http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/1.0_Release_Bug_Fix_List [bryce]
        ♢ ACTION: Plan bug management for 1.0 [bryce,Mc]

        === Outreachy ===
        ♢ ACTION: Verify that outreachy project proposal is written and available online [doctormo]

Transcripts of previous meetings:
---------------------------------
    http://alpha.inkscape.org/board/meetings/transcripts/

Re: Board meeting Friday Sep 7th at 10am Pacific

Bryce Harrington-3
Transcript from the meeting:

    http://alpha.inkscape.org/board/meetings/transcripts/2018-09-07.log.html

Next meeting will be Friday, Oct 5th.

Action Items:
    == Merchandise Sales ==
    ♢ ACTION: Investigate hellotux.com for merchandise [crogers]
    ♢ ACTION: Coordinate announcement of spreadshirt with hackfest [crogers, vectors team]
    ♢ ACTION: Check with Conservancy on status of sticker production [doctormon]

    === Future meetings/hackfests ===
    ♢ ACTION: Set up wiki page for SCALE hackfest [Tav]
    ♢ ACTION: Check into pre/post SCALE meeting options & AirBNB [tedg, scislac]
    ♢ ACTION: Propose some options and concrete plans for hackfest at SCALE [tedg]

    === 0.92.4 Release ===
    ♢ ACTION: Kickoff 0.92.4 release [bryce]
    ♢ ACTION: Remember to put correct version string in AC_ for 0.92.4 [bryce]

    === 1.0 Release ===
    ♢ ACTION: Check in with people doing test case conversion [Tav]
    ♢ ACTION: ping jimmac/barbara about the symbolic icons for adding the theme to Inkscape [scislac]
    ♢ ACTION: Plan video for Inkscape 1.0 release [crogers]
    ♢ ACTION: Brainstorm plans for 1.0beta / 1.0 commemorative merch [crogers, tedg]
    ♢ ACTION: Review bug fix list http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/1.0_Release_Bug_Fix_List [bryce]
    ♢ ACTION: Plan bug management for 1.0 [bryce,Mc]

    === Outreachy ===
    ♢ ACTION: Verify that outreachy project proposal is written and available online [doctormo]
    ♢ ACTION: Check with fundraising status on outreachy, and finalize vote [bryce]

Bryce