Book cover template

ink@wexfordpress.com
Long ago inkscape offered a perfect book cover template feature. I don't see it now.  Can anyone enlighten me on why it disappeared?

John Culleton

Re: Book cover template

Tavmjong Bah
On Thu, 2017-04-13 at 07:33 -0700, [hidden email] wrote:
> Long ago inkscape offered a perfect book cover template feature. I
> don't see it now.  Can anyone enlighten me on why it disappeared?

It's still there: Extensions -> Render -> Layout

Although, it would probably be better if it were in the list of
templates under File -> New from template

Tav