CMS on Windows, and a few more thing...

Miguel Lopez
It doesn't seem to work, or I'm not sure how to get it right, but I'm
sure you put .icc profile under new folder in Inkscape directory under
share/color/icc, and Inkscape should be able to detect them, but from my
end, it does not seem to work. Also, would it be possible to hide tabs
in the color sections, and force Inkscape to stick with CMS? Is there
some limitations to CMS that I'm not aware of? Does filters offset color
informations? This is one feature I have never saw the use until recently.

Thanks,

Miguel Lopez