Check new code in release mode

Jabier Arraiza
Hi all. We notice differences running a Inkscape build in release mode
then in debug mode, normaly in debug mode works but not in debug mode.

Normaly It happends to me when using an uninicializated variable, but
cam be more diferences. So please check your code is working in both
modes.

Regards, Jabier.

Re: Check new code in release mode

Jabier Arraiza
> normaly in debug mode works but not in debug mode

normaly in debug mode works but not in release mode