Quantcast

_Commercial products in the wild designed using inkscape - Lava Brew™!

_Commercial products in the wild designed using inkscape - Lava Brew™!

insaner
Hi all, I just wanted to make a much belated announcement. As many of you know, I got involved with Inkscape as a result of the need to design labels, etc, on a very very tight budget for products I was seeking to launch. Well, as of this year, Lava Brew™ ( http://lavabrew.com - https://twitter.com/lavabrew ) has officially gotten off the production line and is now available in stores in the Greater Toronto Area (in Canada)! All graphic design for Lava Brew was done in Inkscape (photo touch-ups in gimp, and some CG elements in blender for promotional material).

Thank you so much to everyone involved in the Inkscape project, and especially everyone who helped me toil away at all sorts of bugs affecting my usability and all the questions I had.

Thanks again everyone, and if you are in the Toronto area and want to meet up for samples, or wish to import/distribute Lava Brew™ to your country or region, please feel free to contact me.

Re: _Commercial products in the wild designed using inkscape - Lava Brew™!

Jabier Arraiza
All the best with the distribution! And thanks to you for spreading and
contributions on inkscape.

Cheers, Jabiertxo.

El 2017-03-29 0:29, insaner escribió:

> Hi all, I just wanted to make a much belated announcement. As many of
> you
> know, I got involved with Inkscape as a result of the need to design
> labels,
> etc, on a very very tight budget for products I was seeking to
> launch. Well,
> as of this year, Lava Brew™ ( http://lavabrew.com -
> https://twitter.com/lavabrew ) has officially gotten off the
> production line
> and is now available in stores in the Greater Toronto Area (in
> Canada)! All
> graphic design for Lava Brew was done in Inkscape (photo touch-ups in
> gimp,
> and some CG elements in blender for promotional material).
>
> Thank you so much to everyone involved in the Inkscape project, and
> especially everyone who helped me toil away at all sorts of bugs
> affecting
> my usability and all the questions I had.
>
> Thanks again everyone, and if you are in the Toronto area and want to
> meet
> up for samples, or wish to import/distribute Lava Brew™ to your
> country or
> region, please feel free to contact me.

Re: _Commercial products in the wild designed using inkscape - Lava Brew™!

Shlomi Fish
Hi insaner,

On Tue, 28 Mar 2017 15:29:08 -0700 (MST)
insaner <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi all, I just wanted to make a much belated announcement. As many of you
> know, I got involved with Inkscape as a result of the need to design labels,
> etc, on a very very tight budget for products I was seeking to launch. Well,
> as of this year, Lava Brew™ ( http://lavabrew.com -
> https://twitter.com/lavabrew ) has officially gotten off the production line
> and is now available in stores in the Greater Toronto Area (in Canada)! All
> graphic design for Lava Brew was done in Inkscape (photo touch-ups in gimp,
> and some CG elements in blender for promotional material).
>
> Thank you so much to everyone involved in the Inkscape project, and
> especially everyone who helped me toil away at all sorts of bugs affecting
> my usability and all the questions I had.
>
> Thanks again everyone, and if you are in the Toronto area and want to meet
> up for samples, or wish to import/distribute Lava Brew™ to your country or
> region, please feel free to contact me.

You're welcome, and thanks for sharing your happiness with inkscape. Hopefully,
you'll be able to further contribute in the future.

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish

http://youtu.be/xZLwtc9x4yA - Anime in Real Life!! (Parody)

Chuck Norris has 50 years of proven experience in PHP/MySQL/Java. Each.
    — http://www.shlomifish.org/humour/bits/facts/Chuck-Norris/