Contest "Huddle" in 10 hours

Inkscape - Dev mailing list

Hello All,
In 10 hours (see: https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=Inkscape+Vectors+Contest+Huddle&iso=20191116T09&p1=220&am=30) we're going to have a 30 minute huddle about the About Screen Contest. The location will be the Vectors channel of chat.inkscape.org.

Having shorter, single-mission focused meetings more regularly is something we're going to try out. So if you are interested in helping us close up the contest and promote community voting, please join.

Ryan