Deactivate scaling of imported bitmaps

Lino Milkau

Hello,

I have an svg layer with certain width and height. When I import an image, I want to be able to rotate it and mirror it, but I want the resizing function disabled.

Is this possible to hard code this?

If so, how?

Kind Regards

Lino Milkau

Re: Deactivate scaling of imported bitmaps

C R
It would be handy to be able to lock height/width on objects, which
would do the same thing, only in a way that's more useful to Inkscape
as a whole.