Devanagari

Bal K Paudyal
Devanagari is not properly rendered. Sample Picture posted looks nice.
But I can not get that result for Devenagari.  I have raghu.ttf but I
can't get good result with Kalimati.ttf either.

Here is what I got. Any idea why the matra's are not properly aligned?
http://www.attaritech.net/download/dev-bad.png

Firefox works great in my system with devenagari.

Re: Devanagari

bulia byak
On 6/5/05, Bal K Paudyal <[hidden email]> wrote:
> http://www.attaritech.net/download/dev-bad.png

Are you using the CVS version?

--
bulia byak