Quantcast

Development Project Management System GSOC 2017

Development Project Management System GSOC 2017

Rohit Lodha
Hi all,
I have finished updating the proposal according to the suggestions in the comments and ordering it in the correct way. I want anyone of you to go through the same on the GSOC website. I want to finalize the proposal before the deadline.
If you have any other suggestion to improve the proposal, I would really appreciate it.

Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1of5vp37rHbTysXCG0QOaSb2g-_koaWfdcy0dNn0t-iY/edit?usp=sharing

Regards, Rohit

Re: Development Project Management System GSOC 2017

Victor Westmann
Hi Rohit,

Thank you for your initiative and welcome to the Inkscape community!

Wish you all the best in your proposal. Since I am not a C++ developer I don't feel I have the right profile to help/judge your application somehow. If you need any other kind of help let us know.

--Victor Westmann

Hi all,
I have finished updating the proposal according to the suggestions in the comments and ordering it in the correct way. I want anyone of you to go through the same on the GSOC website. I want to finalize the proposal before the deadline.
If you have any other suggestion to improve the proposal, I would really appreciate it.

Here is the link: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1of5vp37rHbTysXCG0QOaSb2g-_koaWfdcy0dNn0t-iY/edit?usp=sharing

Regards, Rohit

Re: Development Project Management System GSOC 2017

Rohit Lodha
Hi Victor,
Thanks for your reply.
But you may have got it wrong. The project involves Django and Python for Web Interface. Its not C++.

--Rohit