Different Behaviour on .PDF export

xadaux daux
Hello,

How to know if is it posible to make work pdf export via command line as in previous versions. Now Inkscape exports all the content on each layer when exporting id items and generates pdf's which mismach the document height and width.

I've lost in new command line options :S

Any clue? Thanks!

Re: Different Behaviour on .PDF export

which Inkscape version are you referring to?

Maren

Am 22.01.19 um 13:30 schrieb xadaux daux:

> Hello,
>
> How to know if is it posible to make work pdf export via command line as
> in previous versions. Now Inkscape exports all the content on each layer
> when exporting id items and generates pdf's which mismach the document
> height and width.
>
> I've lost in new command line options :S
>
> Any clue? Thanks!

Re: Different Behaviour on .PDF export

xadaux daux
0.92.4

El El mar, 22 ene 2019 a las 15:58, Maren Hachmann <[hidden email]> escribió:
Hi,

which Inkscape version are you referring to?

Maren

Am 22.01.19 um 13:30 schrieb xadaux daux:
> Hello,
>
> How to know if is it posible to make work pdf export via command line as
> in previous versions. Now Inkscape exports all the content on each layer
> when exporting id items and generates pdf's which mismach the document
> height and width.
>
> I've lost in new command line options :S
>
> Any clue? Thanks!

Re: Different Behaviour on .PDF export

xadaux daux
I provide some details. In previous versions this work as expected:

(let's supose we have 4 layers: layer1, layer2....)

$ inkscape  Document.svg -i "layer4" -A out.pdf

This generates a .pdf with the content of layer4 with the specified document width and height but in latest 0.92.4 this command just creates a .PDF with all layer content (previously was be handy to exclude content outside margin documents) in a random size.

Missatge de xadaux daux <[hidden email]> del dia dt., 22 de gen. 2019 a les 16:45:
0.92.4

El El mar, 22 ene 2019 a las 15:58, Maren Hachmann <[hidden email]> escribió:
Hi,

which Inkscape version are you referring to?

Maren

Am 22.01.19 um 13:30 schrieb xadaux daux:
> Hello,
>
> How to know if is it posible to make work pdf export via command line as
> in previous versions. Now Inkscape exports all the content on each layer
> when exporting id items and generates pdf's which mismach the document
> height and width.
>
> I've lost in new command line options :S
>
> Any clue? Thanks!

Re: Different Behaviour on .PDF export

Tavmjong Bah
On Tue, 2019-01-22 at 13:30 +0100, xadaux daux wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How to know if is it posible to make work pdf export via command line
> as in previous versions. Now Inkscape exports all the content on each
> layer when exporting id items and generates pdf's which mismach the
> document height and width.

Are you using the development version? If so, see:

http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Using_the_Command_Line

> I've lost in new command line options :S
>
> Any clue? Thanks!

Re: Different Behaviour on .PDF export

Maren Hachmann
Am 22.01.19 um 20:05 schrieb Tavmjong Bah:
> On Tue, 2019-01-22 at 13:30 +0100, xadaux daux wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> How to know if is it posible to make work pdf export via command line
>> as in previous versions. Now Inkscape exports all the content on each
>> layer when exporting id items and generates pdf's which mismach the
>> document height and width.
>
> Are you using the development version? If so, see:

0.92.4 - see previous email.

Cannot test at the moment, but maybe this would be a good candidate for
the new bug tracker at https://gitlab.com/inkscape/inbox/issues/ ?

 Maren