Doubt

AAPP
Hello. I have a Windows Surface. My problem is that the icons like shapes and Bezier and more are very small and I don't know how to enlargeĀ it. Thank you!

-Alejandro Perez

Re: Doubt

Maren Hachmann
Hi Alejandro,

in Edit > Preferences > Interface, you can change the size of the icons
(within limits).

If you click on the little arrow on the far right of the palette, you
will also find options for making the palette fields larger.

If that's not large enough yet, I think there's a forum thread
somewhere, where someone else posted a workaround... or you could wait
for the next major Inkscape version (1.0), which is due some time next
year, which supposedly fixes the issue.

Maren