Election Inkscape Board: Results

webmaster

Dear Inkscape Developer,

The election for Inkscape Board is now concluded.

-- RESULTS --
 * Chris Rogers  (Elected)
 * Marc Jeanmougin  (Elected)

----
Full Results: http://www.inkscape.org/en/*board/elections/board-elections-2017/

Re: Election Inkscape Board: Results

Martin Owens-2
Congratulations Mc and CR!

Sorry to anyone who wasn't aware of the election, or thought we were
still running the test election. I tried to make sure we sent out a
bunch of emails as well as patching the software as we went to improve
the visual state of the election.

But feedback is much encouraged! Hopefully we will be able to hold
another election using our new software, especially since all the old
elections have been ported over and you can see our history there.

On a funny note, have you noticed how length of shortened nickname now
corresponds to seniority in the board? Mc and CR are new, so they get
two letters, while tav, ted and doc are all regulars with three. Josh
and bryce the next two levels up respectively. ;-)

Best Regards, Martin Owens
Election Official 2017

On Mon, 2017-10-02 at 16:14 +0000, [hidden email] wrote:

> Dear Inkscape Developer,
>
> The election for Inkscape Board is now concluded.
>
> -- RESULTS --
>  * Chris Rogers  (Elected)
>  * Marc Jeanmougin  (Elected)
>

> ----
> Full Results: http://www.inkscape.org/en/*board/elections/board-elect
> ions-2017/

Re: Election Inkscape Board: Results

C R
Thanks Martin!

Through my actions in service to the project, may I one day be worthy
of extra letters. :D

Re: Election Inkscape Board: Results

Congratulations also!

On Mon, 2017-10-02 at 12:41 -0400, Martin Owens wrote:

> Congratulations Mc and CR!
>
> Sorry to anyone who wasn't aware of the election, or thought we were
> still running the test election. I tried to make sure we sent out a
> bunch of emails as well as patching the software as we went to
> improve
> the visual state of the election.
>
> But feedback is much encouraged! Hopefully we will be able to hold
> another election using our new software, especially since all the old
> elections have been ported over and you can see our history there.
>
> On a funny note, have you noticed how length of shortened nickname
> now
> corresponds to seniority in the board? Mc and CR are new, so they get
> two letters, while tav, ted and doc are all regulars with three. Josh
> and bryce the next two levels up respectively. ;-)
>
> Best Regards, Martin Owens
> Election Official 2017
>
> On Mon, 2017-10-02 at 16:14 +0000, [hidden email] wrote:
> > Dear Inkscape Developer,
> >
> > The election for Inkscape Board is now concluded.
> >
> > -- RESULTS --
> >  * Chris Rogers  (Elected)
> >  * Marc Jeanmougin  (Elected)
> >

> > ----
> > Full Results: http://www.inkscape.org/en/*board/elections/board-ele
> > ct
> > ions-2017/

Re: Election Inkscape Board: Results

Marc Jeanmougin
Thanks !

Maybe the next election will see candidates with one-letter nicks :)

--
Mc

On 10/02/2017 06:41 PM, Martin Owens wrote:

> Congratulations Mc and CR!
>
> Sorry to anyone who wasn't aware of the election, or thought we were
> still running the test election. I tried to make sure we sent out a
> bunch of emails as well as patching the software as we went to improve
> the visual state of the election.
>
> But feedback is much encouraged! Hopefully we will be able to hold
> another election using our new software, especially since all the old
> elections have been ported over and you can see our history there.
>
> On a funny note, have you noticed how length of shortened nickname now
> corresponds to seniority in the board? Mc and CR are new, so they get
> two letters, while tav, ted and doc are all regulars with three. Josh
> and bryce the next two levels up respectively. ;-)
>
> Best Regards, Martin Owens
> Election Official 2017
>
> On Mon, 2017-10-02 at 16:14 +0000, [hidden email] wrote:
>> Dear Inkscape Developer,
>>
>> The election for Inkscape Board is now concluded.
>>
>> -- RESULTS --
>>  * Chris Rogers  (Elected)
>>  * Marc Jeanmougin  (Elected)
>>

>> ----
>> Full Results: http://www.inkscape.org/en/*board/elections/board-elect
>> ions-2017/

Re: Election Inkscape Board: Results

Alex Valavanis-3
Congratulations to you both.  I have every confidence that you'll do a great job!

Best wishes,

Alex