Election Inkscape Vectors Team: Nominations

Election Inkscape Vectors Team: Nominations

webmaster

Dear Inkscape Developer,

There is a new election underway to elect a new member to Inkscape Vectors Team,
 you have 4 days (Sept. 9, 2017) to invite members of the community to stand for the election.

----

This election has been called to test the election software. It's a work in progress and although a lot has been done to try and get this software ready, we do need a live test before we can start a proper board election using it.

----
You must be a member of the team on the website in order to vote or invite candidates to stand. You must make sure that your team membership status is settled before the vote opens in order for your ballot to be created in time.

Send invitation: http://www.inkscape.org/en/*inkscape-vectors/elections/test-election-2017/