Feature Freeze for Inkscape 0.44

Bryce Harrington-3
Hi all,

This is to announce that we are now officially moving into Feature
Freeze.

At this time, feature development work on HEAD should cease, in favor of
bug fixing work.  Any bug fixing work is welcomed.  I will be
maintaining a list of must-fix bugs, which I will publish within the
next day.

If you'd like to continue feature development work, you're encouraged to
do so on an SVN branch.  (If you don't know how to create a branch in
SVN, just ask!)

ACSpike will publish a -pre0 release ASAP.  We will encourage all users
to help us test out pre-releases and report issues found.  Thank you to
all who have been helping Aaron sort out distcheck issues!

I would also like to take this chance to thank lucychili for her work at
triaging our bug list.  There are still some bugs left to be ranked, but
due to her work we're close to having them fully ranked.