Feedback (2nd Time) on proposal of "Development Project Management System"

Feedback (2nd Time) on proposal of "Development Project Management System"

Gurdit Singh Bedi
Hello everyone,

It's Gurdit Again, I had requested the community to give feedback over the proposal which I had proposed yesterday. I would like to thanks the members who gave the feedback.

I have worked on the suggestions which where provided in the comments.

Here is the proposal link again. Along with the grammatical mistakes, the second page(about inkscape) has been updated. I would again request a feedback over the given proposal.

Link to the drafted proposal: Draft Proposal Link