Feedback on proposal of "Development Project Management System"

Feedback on proposal of "Development Project Management System"

Gurdit Singh Bedi
Hello everyone,

It's Gurdit Again, early I have opted to go for ""Development Project Management System" project under GSoC 2017.

Now, I have drafted a proposal forĀ "Development Project Management System". I would like to receive feedback on the proposal.

Link to the drafted proposal: Draft Proposal Link