Filming and Social Media at Kiel Hackfest

Filming and Social Media at Kiel Hackfest

Inkscape - Dev mailing list
My understand is that CR will be filming at the Hackfest. Chris, I just added you to the project's Google account, which will give you owner access to both the G+ page and YouTube channel. I'm happy to upload the videos if you run into any issues, but you should have what you need to upload them directly now.

It would be great to keep people updated via social media. If you want to post with your personal social accounts, we'll try to boost the posts with the #InkscapeHackfest tag in them. If you have access to the official accounts, feel free to post directly so we can keep people informed about what is happening. People love visual content, so take lots of pictures! :)

If there is anything I or anyone on the Vectors team can help with, let us know. Thanks to all of you who are sacrificing to be there. I hope you all have a fantastic time!

Ryan