Quantcast

Font size?

Kaver-3
I am using Win2000. Inkscape 27th May 05.

It is a while since I've done much with Inkscape and I have probably set
something up incorrectly. But I don't know what.

I set up to print with Arial at font size 100. Then I print and the letters
are 20mm high.

I set up CorelDraw and do the same. The letters are 25mm high. Same with
Word.

Ie Inkscape appears to be printing out at 4/5 of the correct size. This
seems so basic that I feel I must be doing something wrong or have a setting
wrong. Any suggestions or comments?

Erik