Quantcast

Fw: Lack of mac installer

Brynn
I received the original message (at the bottom) through the Contact form on
Inkscape Community.  Forwarding along to the list.  You can see I suggested to
subscribe to the list.  But as of now, he isn't a subscribed.  I didn't know
exactly what to say about the change to depending on Macports, so hopefully you
all can be more helpful.

Re: Fw: Lack of mac installer

Bryce Harrington-3
On Sun, Jan 29, 2017 at 11:48:34AM -0700, brynn wrote:
> I received the original message (at the bottom) through the Contact form on
> Inkscape Community.  Forwarding along to the list.  You can see I suggested to
> subscribe to the list.  But as of now, he isn't a subscribed.  I didn't know
> exactly what to say about the change to depending on Macports, so hopefully you
> all can be more helpful.
>
> brynn

Hi Brynn,

Directing them to the mailing list is the right course of action.
Or IRC if they'd be more comfortable with talking with someone
directly.

Beyond that, I believe the current state is being documented on this
page:

   http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Notes_on_Packaging_for_OS_X

Bryce