[Fwd: Bronze Sponsor Request]

doctormo
Honesty, I don't know what to make of this. Does any read Hebrew (I
think)?

Best Regards, Martin Owens

שלום שמי יהודית אוחיון
ניסיתי להוריד את ה תוכנה ולא הלך לי אני אשמח לעזרה וכמה שיותר מהר כי זה דחוף תודה

Re: [Fwd: Bronze Sponsor Request]

Gord Caswell
Google Translate says:

Hello my name is Yehudit Ohayon
I tried to download the software and did not go to me I would love to help and as soon as possible because it is urgent thanks

On Mon., Oct. 15, 2018, 21:35 , <[hidden email]> wrote:
Honesty, I don't know what to make of this. Does any read Hebrew (I
think)?

Best Regards, Martin Owens

ניסיתי להוריד את ה תוכנה ולא הלך לי אני אשמח לעזרה וכמה שיותר מהר כי זה דחוף תודה

Re: [Fwd: Bronze Sponsor Request]

Shlomi Fish
On Mon, 15 Oct 2018 22:33:53 -0400
[hidden email] wrote:

> Honesty, I don't know what to make of this. Does any read Hebrew (I
> think)?
>
> Best Regards, Martin Owens

I speak Hebrew. It reads: "Hello, my name is Yehudith Ohayon. I tried
downloading the software program, and something did not go well. I'd be
thankful for help, and as soon as possible, because it is urgent, thanks."

Yehudith, do you have working English knowledge? What are the symptoms of your
issue? Please read
https://codeblog.jonskeet.uk/2010/08/29/writing-the-perfect-question/ .

Regards,

        Shlomi

Re: [Fwd: Bronze Sponsor Request]

Inkscape - Dev mailing list
Hello. I'm Noam from Israel. I'm new here.how can I help? Thanks

Sent from ProtonMail mobile