Fwd: [Inkscape-translator] Website news: tiny article about current macOS situation

Fwd: [Inkscape-translator] Website news: tiny article about current macOS situation

Maren Hachmann
Ah, sorry. I hadn't seen Aino had sent his (?) email only to me.

This is Aino's translation (edited out the email address for privacy
reasons):

Betreff: Re: [Inkscape-translator] Website news: tiny article about
current macOS situation
Datum: Sun, 10 Nov 2019 03:02:15 -0600

Spanish translation:

*Compatibilidad con macOS 10.15 Catalina.*
*
*
Inskcape 0.9x para macOS es un programa de 32 bits que dejará de ser
compatible con macOS Catalina.

Actualmente estamos trabajando duro en el próximo gran lanzamiento de
Inkscape que será completamente compatible con Catalina.

Si actualizas a Catalina y necesitas usar Inkscape inmediatamente,
puedes probar un lanzamiento en desarrollo de Inkscape 1.0 (actualmente
en beta).

Lo puedes descargar desde la página de descarga en la sección de
versiones en desarrollo.

*
*
*
*

    Hi website translators,

    as macOS users cannot use any officially released Inkscape version
    anymore if they updated their computer to the lates macOS version, we've
    got a short info item prepared for them here:

    http://www.inkscape.org/news/2019/11/10/macos-1015-catalina-support/

    If you can squeeze this in, it would be great to have it translated!

    Kind Regards

Re: Fwd: [Inkscape-translator] Website news: tiny article about current macOS situation

Maren Hachmann
And sorry again. Wrong list, didn't check autocompletion...

 Maren