Quantcast

Fwd: RE: Offer to help put inkscape on windows store

Fwd: RE: Offer to help put inkscape on windows store

Marc Jeanmougin
Fw'd (fro some reason David can't send to the ml):

Re: Fwd: RE: Offer to help put inkscape on windows store

Amelia Bellamy-Royds
Thanks for the detailed replies David.

I'm more an interested user (of Inkscape & Windows) than an Inkscape developer, so I'm probably not the person to do the follow up.  But hopefully the right people will find you from here.

~ABR

Re: Fwd: RE: Offer to help put inkscape on windows store

Miguel Lopez
Inkscape developers, what are your decision on this? I have yet to hear
anything addressing this issue.

Besides forums, and reviews, I think this might help garner even more
reviews and attention, and this isn't really that different than Ubuntu
native app installer.  I'm with it since it is assured that it'll be
free on the store. The only issue is that this adds another layer of
management, but if it sounds easy to do so, then I think we should proceed.

As for David Washington,

I'm not a developer here, but rather a volunteer to help with what I can
to the project, and I always come up with new ideas for this project
from time to time.