Fwd: open-draw-community.de

Arlo James Barnes
I had the notion of resurrecting it but was not able to invest as much attention as I had anticipated to get PHPbb up and running. The domain name will expire October 12th, so I can transfer to anyone willing to pay for hosting or at least just renewal to prevent it turning to spam. I am using Register4Less for both the domain and hosting and have a referral code that I think will reduce the cost of transfer. Of course if one wants to host with Gandi or wherever that is fine too (just not GoDaddy! :P).

Thanks,
—Arlo James Barnes