Quantcast

GSoC 2017 project idea 5 - Better data structure for selections

GSoC 2017 project idea 5 - Better data structure for selections

Minglangjun Li
Hi all,

I'm a student and I'm going to apply for GSoC this year. I'm interested in the project idea [1] about selections. But after a quick look at the code of class ObjectSet I found that ObjectSet has already been implemented using Boost::multi_index_container. So is the information on the wiki up-to-date?

[1] http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Google_Summer_of_Code#P5._Better_data_structure_for_selections

Regards,
Minglangjun

Re: GSoC 2017 project idea 5 - Better data structure for selections

Tavmjong Bah

Krzysztof,

Can you answer this question?

On Thu, 2017-03-09 at 21:09 +0800, Minglangjun Li wrote:
Hi all,

I'm a student and I'm going to apply for GSoC this year. I'm interested in the project idea [1] about selections. But after a quick look at the code of class ObjectSet I found that ObjectSet has already been implemented using Boost::multi_index_container. So is the information on the wiki up-to-date?

[1] http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Google_Summer_of_Code#P5._Better_data_structure_for_selections

Regards,
Minglangjun

Re: GSoC 2017 project idea 5 - Better data structure for selections

Krzysztof Kosiński
True, that project was already completed. I'll remove it from the wiki
and come up with some alternative ideas.