GSoC Mentoring

Tavmjong Bah

Hi,

We've been accepted to participate in this year's Google Summer of
Code. We need to submit a list of mentors. If you are interested in
mentoring, please reply to this email.

Thanks,

Tav

Re: GSoC Mentoring

Jon A. Cruz
On Fri, Mar 3, 2017, at 01:12 PM, Tavmjong Bah wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We've been accepted to participate in this year's Google Summer of
> Code. We need to submit a list of mentors. If you are interested in
> mentoring, please reply to this email.

Ooh, good timing for me. Settled in the new job, laptop repaired, no
more cars bursting into flame, and I'm back.

Put me down as interested.

--
  Jon A. Cruz

Re: GSoC Mentoring

On Fri, 2017-03-03 at 22:12 +0100, Tavmjong Bah wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We've been accepted to participate in this year's Google Summer of
> Code. We need to submit a list of mentors. If you are interested in
> mentoring, please reply to this email.

I would like to mentor.