Quantcast

GSoC

Josh Andler
Hey Mentors,

If you haven't marked any proposals that you wish to mentor that you are interested in, please do so within the next 12 hours. I want to make sure we have a relatively accurate minimum and maximum number for slots requested.

Cheers,
Josh

Re: GSoC

Martin Owens-2
On Sun, 2017-04-16 at 14:14 -0700, Josh Andler wrote:
> Hey Mentors,
>
> If you haven't marked any proposals that you wish to mentor that you
> are interested in, please do so within the next 12 hours. I want to
> make sure we have a relatively accurate minimum and maximum number
> for slots requested.

What's the link to the mentor's page?

Re: GSoC

Marc Jeanmougin