Google Summer of Code 2017 - Mentors?

Josh Andler
Hey All,

The Org application period is currently open. We've had a couple
potential students already reach out. Given those two things, who is
willing and able to Mentor for our organization this year?

I'm willing to Admin as usual, hence my bringing this up.

Cheers,
Josh

Re: Google Summer of Code 2017 - Mentors?

Tavmjong Bah
On Tue, 2017-01-24 at 10:35 -0800, Josh Andler wrote:
> Hey All,
>
> The Org application period is currently open. We've had a couple
> potential students already reach out. Given those two things, who is
> willing and able to Mentor for our organization this year?

I am able to mentor and to assist with admin.

Tav

PS. Thanks for adminning!

> I'm willing to Admin as usual, hence my bringing this up.
>
> Cheers,
> Josh

Re: Google Summer of Code 2017 - Mentors?

On Tue, 2017-01-24 at 10:35 -0800, Josh Andler wrote:
> Hey All,
>
> The Org application period is currently open. We've had a couple
> potential students already reach out. Given those two things, who is
> willing and able to Mentor for our organization this year?
>
> I'm willing to Admin as usual, hence my bringing this up.

I'm ready to do a spot of mentoring also.

Thanks Josh!

Re: Google Summer of Code 2017 - Mentors?

Krzysztof Kosiński
I can mentor too.