GsoC Applicant Diana Causevic Project Ideas

GsoC Applicant Diana Causevic Project Ideas

Causevic, Diana

Hello! My name is Diana Causevic and I'm applying for the Inkscape GSoC. Just a few project ideas I had in mind. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

List of project ideas

- Bug Fixes

- Developing new widgets (or at least conceptualizing new possible widgets)

- Adding on to existing widgets (draw, erase, trace bitmap, etc)

- Creating more image effects

- Increasing runtime

- Creating more in-depth tutorials

- If profit is an issue perhaps create a purchasable version with exclusive additions.