Hackfest in Three and a bit weeks

doctormo
Dear developers,

The 2018 Inkscape hackfest will begin in three weeks. If you are
coming, please add your name to the Attendees page right away:

http://wiki.inkscape.org/wiki/index.php/Hackfest2018_Attendees

I'm hoping that both Alex Valavanis and Krzysztof can come to the
hackfest and we hopefully will resolve anything to do with funding at
the meeting tomorrow.

If you think you might come, but aren't sure yet, please add yourself
with a MAYBE tag to the list, so I know if the even is going to be as
small as it looks like it's going to be.

Thanks everyone!