Quantcast

Hackfest lodging

C R
So, now that we have some solid dates, I can help whoever needs it to
get lodging.
There are several reasonably priced locations that are just a few
steps from the venue.

Please send me an email if you want help getting a room.
Please include your budget, what days you're attending, whether you
require a single room, or whether you'd like to save more money and
share.
I'll do my best to reserve the space we need in the same part of the hotel.

Thanks!