Hackfest / lost and found

Máirín Duffy
Hi everyone :)

We found an Asus digitizer pen in the area where the Inkscape Hackfest
was found. I was wondering if any hackfest participant may have lost it?
I am happy to ship it home to you.

Cheers,
~m

Re: Hackfest / lost and found

Bryce Harrington-3
On Tue, Apr 03, 2018 at 07:11:03AM -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hi everyone :)
>
> We found an Asus digitizer pen in the area where the Inkscape Hackfest was
> found. I was wondering if any hackfest participant may have lost it? I am
> happy to ship it home to you.

Martin was using one.  If it's his, shipping should be cheap.  ;-)

Re: Hackfest / lost and found

doctormo
Mine is a grey wacom3 pen which is in my hand at the moment. ☺

But I do remember Ryan pulling out a digitiser from his laptop to show
Mo. That laptop might have been an Asus (it might also have been an
IBM)

Martin,

On Tue, 2018-04-03 at 09:47 -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 03, 2018 at 07:11:03AM -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> >
> > Hi everyone :)
> >
> > We found an Asus digitizer pen in the area where the Inkscape
> > Hackfest was
> > found. I was wondering if any hackfest participant may have lost
> > it? I am
> > happy to ship it home to you.
> Martin was using one.  If it's his, shipping should be cheap.  ;-)
>
> Thanks,
> Bryce

Re: Hackfest / lost and found

Inkscape - Dev mailing list
It's not mine. I've looked at my photos and cannot tell who may have had
an Asus. I just pinged Valessio on twitter to see if it's his. is Felipe
on this list?

Ryan

On 04/03/2018 12:38 PM, Martin Owens wrote:

> Mine is a grey wacom3 pen which is in my hand at the moment. ☺
>
> But I do remember Ryan pulling out a digitiser from his laptop to show
> Mo. That laptop might have been an Asus (it might also have been an
> IBM)
>
> Martin,
>
> On Tue, 2018-04-03 at 09:47 -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:
>> On Tue, Apr 03, 2018 at 07:11:03AM -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
>>> Hi everyone :)
>>>
>>> We found an Asus digitizer pen in the area where the Inkscape
>>> Hackfest was
>>> found. I was wondering if any hackfest participant may have lost
>>> it? I am
>>> happy to ship it home to you.
>> Martin was using one.  If it's his, shipping should be cheap.  ;-)
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Bryce

Re: Hackfest / lost and found

Felipe Sanches-2
I'm here. But that's not mine as well.

Felipe "Juca" Sanches

It's not mine. I've looked at my photos and cannot tell who may have had
an Asus. I just pinged Valessio on twitter to see if it's his. is Felipe
on this list?

Ryan

On 04/03/2018 12:38 PM, Martin Owens wrote:
> Mine is a grey wacom3 pen which is in my hand at the moment. ☺
>
> But I do remember Ryan pulling out a digitiser from his laptop to show
> Mo. That laptop might have been an Asus (it might also have been an
> IBM)
>
> Martin,
>
> On Tue, 2018-04-03 at 09:47 -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:
>> On Tue, Apr 03, 2018 at 07:11:03AM -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
>>> Hi everyone :)
>>>
>>> We found an Asus digitizer pen in the area where the Inkscape
>>> Hackfest was
>>> found. I was wondering if any hackfest participant may have lost
>>> it? I am
>>> happy to ship it home to you.
>> Martin was using one.  If it's his, shipping should be cheap.  ;-)
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Bryce

Re: Hackfest / lost and found

Inkscape - Dev mailing list

Just heard back, doesn't belong to Valessio. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ryan

On 04/03/2018 01:19 PM, Felipe Sanches wrote:
I'm here. But that's not mine as well.

Felipe "Juca" Sanches

It's not mine. I've looked at my photos and cannot tell who may have had
an Asus. I just pinged Valessio on twitter to see if it's his. is Felipe
on this list?

Ryan

On 04/03/2018 12:38 PM, Martin Owens wrote:
> Mine is a grey wacom3 pen which is in my hand at the moment. ☺
>
> But I do remember Ryan pulling out a digitiser from his laptop to show
> Mo. That laptop might have been an Asus (it might also have been an
> IBM)
>
> Martin,
>
> On Tue, 2018-04-03 at 09:47 -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:
>> On Tue, Apr 03, 2018 at 07:11:03AM -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
>>> Hi everyone :)
>>>
>>> We found an Asus digitizer pen in the area where the Inkscape
>>> Hackfest was
>>> found. I was wondering if any hackfest participant may have lost
>>> it? I am
>>> happy to ship it home to you.
>> Martin was using one.  If it's his, shipping should be cheap.  ;-)
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Bryce

Re: Hackfest / lost and found

Máirín Duffy
All right thanks for checking everybody. :) We'll find the owner, hopefully!

Cheers,

~m