Hackfest swag

C R
Thinking of doing another set of medallions for the Boston and LGM hackfests.

My questions:

1. Do people like the metal / engraved ones, or would stickers be better?
2. Do people like them personalised like last year, or would you
rather just have generic ones that all attendees get?
3. Do we want another order of (slightly larger) generic inkscape
stickers to hand out at these events (especially LGM seems like a
great place to hand them out).
4. Anything else?

Re: Hackfest swag

doctormo
Thanks for starting this discussion CR.

> 1. Do people like the metal / engraved ones, or would stickers be
> better?

I love my Paris medallion. I have it on the fridge using a neodymium
magnet after if fell of the cup. It's beautiful.

Stickers though are also good, they go on laptops and other places.

> 2. Do people like them personalised like last year, or would you
> rather just have generic ones that all attendees get?

Good question. The personalisation is really nice. But not necessary. A
wonderful design is still great.

> 3. Do we want another order of (slightly larger) generic inkscape
> stickers to hand out at these events (especially LGM seems like a
> great place to hand them out).

Yes a batch of stickers for both the LGM and the Boston hackfest will
be great. There'll be plenty of people at both events to stickerise.

> 4. Anything else?

I have a new cutting machine, if you need anything personalised making
locally in paper/card. It takes SVG, very pleased with the results.

Re: Hackfest swag

Inkscape - Dev mailing list
I'll be at the Libre Graphics track at SCaLE 16x as well. I'm not
familiar with the medallions, but I think the stickers would be awesome
to distribute at the event. If it's all the same, I think the variety of
choices is pretty cool and would have my vote.

Ryan Gorley
Founder + Creative Director

https://dijt.co