Helpful Facebook page reporting

Robert Sterbal

Here is a screen print regarding the last 5 posts to the inkscape facebook page:

Is there a preferred way to report this?

Thanks,

Robert Sterbal
[hidden email]
412-977-3526 call/text

Re: Helpful Facebook page reporting

Martin Owens-2
On Sun, 2017-06-18 at 23:40 -0400, Robert Sterbal wrote:
> Is there a preferred way to report this?

This is very interesting. What kind of data format can be exported?

What kind of repository for the data would you like to see?

Best Regards, Martin Owens
Website Administrator

Re: Helpful Facebook page reporting

Robert Sterbal
I downloaded all the data from Facebook for the quarter and put it in my
dropbox.

You should be able to download it from this link if the attachment is
unavailable.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2yssp6v5cvmu46k/Inkscape-facebook-2017-04-02-to-2017-06-19.xlsx?dl=0

I'm sure I can periodically report the data in any way that is
meaningful for the project.

Thanks,

Robert Sterbal
[hidden email]
412-977-3526 call/text

On 6/19/2017 12:09 AM, Martin Owens wrote:

> On Sun, 2017-06-18 at 23:40 -0400, Robert Sterbal wrote:
>> Is there a preferred way to report this?
> This is very interesting. What kind of data format can be exported?
>
> What kind of repository for the data would you like to see?
>
> Best Regards, Martin Owens
> Website Administrator
>
> ---
> http://www.avg.com

Inkscape-facebook-2017-04-02-to-2017-06-19.xlsx (553K) Download Attachment