Important Inkscape Vectors Meeting - This Saturday

Important Inkscape Vectors Meeting - This Saturday

Inkscape - Dev mailing list

Hello Vectors and Community,
I'd like to invite all who are interested to attend the Inkscape Vectors meeting this Saturday, June 2, 15:00 UTC (See time conversion). This meeting will be conducted by chat only at: https://teams.freecreatives.org/inkscape/channels/town-square

June 13th is the one year anniversary of our first meeting as a team! We've seen progress, but we're still learning and have room for improvement. Accordingly the main topic (see agenda discussion) of the upcoming meeting will be organization and governance for the group moving forward. Brynn will be leading the meeting.

It's a big deal. I hope you'll join us!

--

Ryan